The Lacey Rose Foundation’s JR Ranch is excited to offer a variety of unique therapies, family/individual supports, and respite for caregivers of special needs children. The ranch will be constructed in two phases to accelerate the opening of the therapy facilities.
Phase I includes all the main therapy services. The Lacey Rose Foundation Ranch strives to meet the needs of all children with disabilities and this is reflected in the diverse therapies, equipment and accommodations offered to each child. Therapy facilities include:
- – Indoor and outdoor riding arenas for equine therapy.
- – Indoor pool for aquatic therapy.
- – A large sensory garden aimed to provide a calming, peaceful, and safe place when a child becomes over stimulated or overwhelmed.
- – Indoor gymnasium for various therapies, games, and organized sports.
- – Outdoor playground for free play and therapy.
- – Hair Salon offering hair cuts, nail painting, make overs, Princess dress up days, and more at no cost to children or their families.
- – A multipurpose room used for artistic endeavors (art, dance and music classes) or family therapy, support groups, fellowship, and more.
Phase II includes the Lodge, designed to accommodate out-of-town families who plan to participate in programs or need a mini retreat away from everyday life. The facility’s architecture and interior decorating creates a peaceful and relaxing environment for both caregivers and special needs children.